This post is a collection of randomness that didn’t warrant its own post; so, I thought I’d lump it all together here…
- Dana Lane Taylor took down her site after I issued my challenge:
- After defending the show, ABC’s Work It was canceled and replaced with reruns.
- Some YouTube comments I’ve gotten this week:
“oh my god fuckin freaks, either be gay or straight, if you are born a man you are a man, looking like a chick and saying you are doesnt make you one you mentally ill depraved scum, i laugh when one of you freaks that lies to someone about who you are gets what you deserve, like that “man” gwen araujo jesus why am i even watching this shit, fucking disgusting chick with a beard on the video” - SirBullet754 in response to Transgender Center on ABC News
- Cathy Brennan (co-author of the anti-trans United Nations letter) tried to PWN me for this article in which I quote Christopher Hitchens saying “That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence” :
- I got to make friends with a very cool
TS “Separatist”ex-separatist (and middle-path walker) who goes by Lisalee18wheeler this week. She, another local trans woman and I met at the TG Center and then got to grab a bite at Baba Yega’s.
- On Friday the 13th, I asked my FB friends who their favorite movie monsters were. Here’s what they had to say: Godzilla, Cookie Monster, Dracula, Gollum, The Doomsday Machine, Freddy Kruger, generic demons, generic zombies, the Swamp Thing, Them, the Zuni fetish doll from the third story in “Trilogy of Terror”, the Creature from the black lagoon, Mr. Sardonicus, Gizmo from gremlins, Jar Jar Binks and the Tennessee Republican Representative who said to the press that he would like to bash transgender people. Strangely, nobody mentioned Jason.BTW… my favorite movie monster is Severen:
- Speaking of monstrous, as noted above, Tennessee Republican Rep. Richard Floyd has taken Dana Lane Taylor, Cathy Brennan, Elizabeth Hungerford, Mat Staver, the Liberty Council or the Faith & Freedom show’s assertions about transgender protections to the next level:
I believe if I was standing at a dressing room and my wife or one of my daughters was in the dressing room and a man tried to go in there — I don’t care if he thinks he’s a woman and tries on clothes with them in there — I’d just try to stomp a mudhole in him and then stomp him dry.
Don’t ask me to adjust to their perverted way of thinking and put my family at risk. We cannot continue to let these people dominate how society acts and reacts. Now if somebody thinks he’s a woman and he’s a man and wants to try on women’s clothes, let him take them into the men’s bathroom or dressing room.